It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:39 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]
 Post subject: Pheo's Application
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:38 pm 

Usernames:
Aurius Pheonix, Darth Veranus, Veran Rodarch, AgentNevada22, Soulreaver

My current occupation is freelance Director and Actor. I also mod various games on my off time

Previous Experience:
I have written a novel manuscript, written hundreds of stories, written hundreds of scripts, acted in many, many videos, plays, so on. I have voice acted in a significant amount of projects as well, most of them being guest roles however. I have recently started directing a web series, and starting animating another. It is likely notable that I am also choreographing the series myself, and have choreographed scenes for other projects. I have worked with the JK3 Engine since I was about 12, and have dabbled in texturing, coding, the like. I recently put together a first person SP compatibility mod for base Jedi Academy,and am in the process of making a fan DLC for Skyrim. (Off note, I also have a background with the Reserve Officer Training Corps, and have fulfilled many leadership and speaking roles therein).I also learn extremely quickly, so if there is something I haven't listed but needs doing, I can take the time to learn, adapt, and perfect my skills in that area.

Team Role:
This is entirely up to the existing team. I have a lot of experience in various areas and am happy to help in any way necessary.

Thanks for your consideration,
Pheo
Aurius Pheonix

Post subject: Re: Pheo's Application
PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2015 9:54 pm 
Has a blue face

Arghh! Hi! I'm the team leader here and I haven't had internet for over a month. Sorry for the late reply!

We aren't really producing at the moment, though there's always the chance things will pick up again. I'm going to add you so you can have a look around, post some messages. See if you can get any of the guys attention. I'll make an effort to check-in again soon.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:37 pm 
Truff-a-licious!

I still check in from time to time as well, but I tend to be pretty quiet for the most part unless I see signs of actually starting up again.

Realistically, one of the biggest needs I'd say is mappers - people who know (or have the time to learn) how to use the mapping software well and can at least rough some things out or get maps going. We actually had a pretty decent workflow concept going at one point, except not a lot of people were actually *doing* it. But yeah... story and script are basically complete, got some good starts on models and even coding and stuff, but we were short mappers. Jason does an awesome job and can pretty much work magic with such an old engine, but he can't do all the mapping himself.

I think if the team members that are still around see some actual work being done on even just roughing out some maps for gameplay concept, it might inspire everyone else to get back into it. I know I'm totally game to pick this project back up.

Anyway, welcome Aurius. :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:07 pm 

I apologize for the horrendously late reply. I have all the things necessary to start creating rough outlines of maps. Depending on whether you want to use independent textures or JA base textures, thats entirely up to you. It would add to the trickiness however. If you need my assistance in mapping i am happy to help.

In other news, if youre in search of mappers, I know of a few of the old JK3 Files friends, and some of the KOTF community that can help as well.

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 4 posts ]